Sutlej Industries Ltd – Company Profile & Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Sutlej Industries Ltd”. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Sutlej is one of India’s largest exporters and manufacturer of almost every grade across different yarn varieties (cotton, synthetic and blended) comprising single-ply, double-ply and multiply grindle, roving grindle, core spun, slub and other fancy yarns. It is also one of the few fibre-dyed yarn manufacturers with the ability to provide virtually any shade. The Company has emerged as a one-stop-shop for all types of spun yarns. The Company is headquartered in Mumbai with three manufacturing units located in Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan and Gujarat. It has a strong domestic & international clientele, which includes Arvind, Grasim, Harry’s Collection, Donear, Digjam, Raymond, Arrow (US), Penny (US) and Marks & Spencer (UK), amongst others. The Company’s operations are spread across 55 countries and expanded its global footprint in FY16 de-risking its dependency over few geographies.
- Sutlej Textiles to consider raising funds through issuance of securities
- Sutlej Textiles to focus more on home textile segment and exports
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analyst’s view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “Sutlej Industries Limited”
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
TABLE OF CONTENT-Sutlej Industries Limited
- Key strengths
- Products Offered
- Business Strategies
- Major Milestones
- Expansions and acquisition, and other capital projects
- Financials of Sutlej Industries Limited
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (April-June 2016 vs April-June2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Industry and Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Vardhman Textiles Ltd
- Bombay Rayon Fashion Limited
- Welspun India Limited
- Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Future Strategies
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES-Sutlej Industries Limited
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Presence of Sutlej in India
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (April-June 2015 to April June 2016)
- Quarterly Segmental Performance-FY17 vs FY16 (April-June)
- Cost structure as percentage of total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (November 2015-October 2016)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Product Mix-FY2016
- Segmental Revenue Mix-FY2016
- Raw Material Mix-FY2016
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)