Global industry observer (GIO) brings to you market updates for 20 industries. GIO’s advantage rests in the diverse range of product segments and companies covered on a single platform. Companies and product segments are analyzed and comprehended with up-to-date data. The reports in GIO helps to discover the latest trends, identify growth drivers, provides latest technologies and also the opportunities available in the market.
Product segments covered in the GIO Nov. 2016: Crop protection chemicals, Gluten free food, Tyres, Home Loan, Printing Ink,Refrigerator, Shampoo, Mining machinery, UPS systems, Thyroid, External storage devices, BPO, Classified advertisement, Diesel, Cosmetic packaging, Insulin, Hydropower, Footwear, Routers, Winter wear.
Companies profiled in the GIO Nov. 2016: Excel Crop Care Ltd., L T Foods Ltd., Hero Motocorp Ltd.,Canara Bank,Tata Chemicals Ltd,Hawkins Cookers Ltd .,Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Hercules Hoists Ltd.,Ram Ratna Wires Ltd.,N G Industries Ltd, Zensar Technologies ltd, Genpact, Sun TV net work Ltd., Jindal drilling, Raj packaging Ltd., Natco Pharma Ltd, NTPC, Shoppers Stop Ltd., ADC India Communications Ltd Sutlej Textile Ltd.
Table of Content for Product segment
- Market Overview
- History/ Evolution of the product
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & growth
- Share of organized and unorganized players
- Demand and Supply of the product
- Key Drivers
- Global Market Scenario
- Analysis of current market Scenario globally
- Global Market by Demography
- Key Market players (Share)
- Indian Market Scenario
- Analysis of current market Scenario
- Key Market players/ Specific product name or brand
- Market share
- Exports/ Imports
- Major Countries Export/ Import
- Quantity Export /Import (over five years)
- Competitive Landscape
- Porters five force Model
- Analysis of current and upcoming product categories of high growth rate within the industry.
- Analysis of technology development and applications.
- Competitive analysis of key market players.
- Government Policy & Regulations for India.
- Analyst view.
Note: Figure and Tables provided wherever necessary
Table of Content for Company profile
- Corporate Overview
– Company History
– Business Structure/ Overview
– Major Merger & Acquisitions (five years)
- Product and Services
– Product and Services Overview
– Product Mix
- Key Business Strategies
– Marketing Strategy
– Financial strategy
– Effective Sales & Distribution Channels
– Market Positioning Strategy
– Value Pricing Strategy
- Financial Highlights
– Five Year Financial Summary
– Financial Performance (Interpretation-Performance of the Company for the quarter ended and financial year ended)
— Revenue Changes (Revenue Growth/ decline-in Volume and Prices)
— Revenue Summary by Geographical distribution/ Segmental
— Analyzing Cost Changes (Cost Structure Analysis)
— COGS (Increase or Decrease)
— Selling General & Admin expenses
— Salary & Wages
— Interest Income/ Expenses
- Ratios and Market Indicators
– Solvency, Operational Efficiency and Efficiency in use of Capital Assets
– Stock Analysis
— Relative Market Cap Performance
— Owner Structure (Share holding pattern)
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
– Competitors (Peer Comparison-at least five companies)
— Key Financials (Sales, EBITDA, PAT)
— Cost Structure
- Future Strategies
- Future performance Analysis
– Forecast for two year
- Concluding Discussion (Outlook)
– The Industry (Market Size & Growth)
– Trends & Drivers
– Company outlook
– Analyst view
Sri Krishna Bharati Knowledge Services (SKBKS) specialises in analysis and research of Industries and Companies through long established and trusted methodologies. Solutions and services offered by us span the entire value chain of information, analysis and research. We cover market and business trends at global, regional and country levels. All products feature analytical content and are presented elegantly.
Our core line of business and services include Customized Research Projects, Content Writing, White Paper Preparation, Detailed Analysis as Industry Observer/Insights and Knowledge Partner for Associations. From macro-economic overview to closer insight into the smallest products /markets, we plan; design and co-ordinate data collection from primary and secondary sources and place the final analysis in context of your specific needs.
We support world’s leading consumer and industrial manufacturers, retailers, suppliers, business services, government departments, banks, consulting firms and trade promotion organizations, business schools and management colleges.
Our strength lies in keeping timelines, quality and integrity of its research and analysis. We believe in continuous innovation to keep our clients with knowledge updation in the industry. We value customer satisfaction.
Our Product and Services
- Customized Research Projects
- Content Writing
- White Paper Preparation
- Detailed Industry Analysis as Industry Observer/Insights
- Knowledge partner for Associations
Our Periodicals Include
- Global Industry Observer (GIO-monthly)
- Quarterly Tracker-Indian Industries (QTII-Quarterly)
- Half Yearly Industry Tracker (HYIT-Biannual)
Techno Economic Viability Studies (TEV Studies): We endeavor to take up TEV studies once empanelment by the banks is received. The company is in the process of obtaining empanelment.
For more information contact:
Sri Krishna Bharati Knowledge Services
House No.1-8-80, Temple Alwal,
Secunderabad 500010, Telengana
040 – 27975666;