Bharat Rasayan Limited, part of the Bharat Group of companies, is engaged in manufacturing technical grade pesticides, pesticides formulations and intermediates. It is one of the few companies manufacturing its own technical grade pesticides from basic raw materials. The Company’s plants are located at Rohtak, Haryana and Bharuch, Gujarat. The Company’s plant at Haryana has a capacity of 5,000 MTPA and also facilities for bulk packaging of formulations.
“Bharat Rasayan Limited- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecast for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Bharat Rasayan Limited“. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Bharat Rasayan Limited
- Key Strengths
- Business Strategies
- Financials of Bharat Rasayan Limited
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (October-December 2016 vs October-December 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Net Income
- Peer Comparison
- Competitors mentioned:
- Monsanto India Ltd
- Dhanuka Agritech Ltd
- Excel Crop Care Ltd
- Sharda Cropchem
- SWOT Analysis
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Bharat Rasayan Limited
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending December 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of net income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Charts-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “ Bharat Rasayan Limited “
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information contact:
House No.1-8-80, Temple Alwal,
Secunderabad 500010, Telengana
040 – 27975666;