PTC India Ltd., the leading provider of power trading solutions in India, was established in 1999 as a Government of India initiated Public-Private Partnership. The company’s primary focus is to develop a commercially vibrant power market in the country.
PTC is the pioneer in implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its efficacy in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all. PTC has maintained No. 1 position in electricity trading since sustained trading began in 2000-01. During FY16, PTC maintained its leadership position with a market share of 35% (including Cross Border) in the industry despite several turbulences.
- PTC India Financial Services divests entire stake in IEX for Rs1325.4 million
- PTC India Financial Services is diversifying its portfolio to include infrastructure annuity projects such as roads as rising bad loans and slowing growth cloud the outlook for power sector lenders.
“PTC India Ltd- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “PTC India Ltd“. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “PTC India Ltd“
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- PTC India Ltd
- Business solutions and project financing
- Business Areas
- Business Strategies
- Strategies during FY16
- Financials of PTC India Ltd
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Domestic Trading
- Cross Border Power Trade
- Retail Business
- Financial Performance
- Quarterly performances Analysis (October-December 2016 vs October-December 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Net Income
- Power Trading Industry and Growth of PTC
- Competitors mentioned:
- Jaypee Group
- Adani Enterprise
- Reliance Energy Trading Ltd
- JSW Power Trading Group
- GMR Trading Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Recent Developments
- Future Strategies
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- PTC India Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending December 2016
- PTC-Integrated Energy Player
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of net income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Growth of Different Components of Short Term Market (FY2016 Vs FY2015)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- PTC India Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of net Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Trading Volume-PTC
- Segment in Total ST Volume-FY2016
For more information contact:
Sri Krishna Bharati Knowledge Services
House No.1-8-80, Temple Alwal,
Secunderabad 500010, Telengana
040 – 27975666;