Aegis Logistics is India’s leading oil, gas and chemical logistic company having business interest in liquid terminals, gas business, EPC business and marine products. The company is a part of Aegis Group, which has significant presence in international market and operates through its sourcing and trading subsidiaries located in Singapore. The company’s client base includes many leading industrial companies in India as well as retail outlets and customers to whom Aegis logistic serves through distributors and Aegis Autogas.
The company has a strong presence in the liquid terminal service space at the 2 ports — it offers pipeline connectivity to 6 jetties to load and unload liquid cargo, and has 66 storage tanks. Its terminal at the Mumbai port has 46 tanks for stocking products, in addition to facilities for transportation of products. It also offers pipeline connectivity to 1 jetty and 20 tanks at the Kochi port.
- Aegis Group is implementing a fully refrigerated LPG terminal, along with associated infrastructure at its facilities at Haldia Dock Complex, West Bengal.
- The Group has been allotted 20 acres of land at Kandla Port to build a new 100,000 KL liquids terminal as a gateway to the north of India.
- Retail and distribution business has entered into an understanding with Essar Oil to offer petrol and diesel at Aegis branded autogas outlets
- The Company also has initiated a project of debottlenecking of Mumbai LPG terminal by connecting it by pipeline to the Uran-Chakan cross country LPG pipeline
“Aegis Logistics Ltd – Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Aegis Logistics Ltd “. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ” Aegis Logistics Ltd “
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Aegis Logistics Ltd
- Business Mix
- Key Strengths
- Business Strategies
- Financials of Aegis Logistics Ltd
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Segmental Performance
- Financial Performance
- Quarterly performances Analysis (October-December 2016 vs October-December 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Net Income
- Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Chartered Logistics Ltd
- Patel Integrated Logistics Ltd
- Gateway Distriparks Ltd
- Tiger Logistics (India) Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- New Projects and Expansion
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Aegis Logistics Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending December 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of net income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Aegis Logistics Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Segmental Performance-FY2016
- Business Vertical Performance-FY2016
- Cost Structure as percentage of net Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)