Omaxe is one of India’s leading and trusted real estate companies. With approximately 95.2 million sq.ft of delivered space in both real estate and construction contracting the company is currently (FY16) undertaking 39 real estate projects:13 Group Housing, 16 Townships, 10 Commercial Malls/office spaces/Hotels/ SCOs.
The company’s sales bookings rose marginally by 2% to Rs2.82 billion during the third quarter of FY2016 on higher realisation. However, sales bookings in volume terms fell 28% to 0.57 million sq ft during October-December period of 2016-17 fiscal from 0.79 million sq ft in the year-ago period. The average sales realisation rose by 42% to Rs4,955 per sq ft. Out of total sales bookings, housing segment contributed Rs2.02 billion while commercial segment Rs800 million.
“Omaxe Ltd- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Omaxe Ltd“. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “Omaxe Ltd“
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Omaxe Ltd
- Project Segments
- Key Strengths
- Business Strategies
- Strategies during FY16
- New Launches
- Delivery and Sales Performance
- Financials of Omaxe Ltd
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (October-December 2016 vs October-December 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Housing Development & Infrastructure Ltd
- Oberoi Realty Ltd
- DLF Ltd
- Prestige Estates Projects Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Omaxe Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending December 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- New Projects Launched (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- Segmental Performance (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of net income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Omaxe Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of net Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)