Pfizer Ltd., began operations in India in the 1950s and today, has an annual total income of Rs 21.03bn. It is the 3rd largest multinational pharmaceutical company in India with a portfolio of 142 products across 15 therapeutic areas. Pfizer Inc., the parent company of Pfizer Limited, manages its commercial operations through three businesses: Global Established Pharma, Global Innovative Pharma and the Global Vaccines, Oncology and Consumer Healthcare business. Majority of Pfizer limited’s revenue is derived from Global Established Pharma products. Its top brands include a number of household names like Becosules, Gelusil and Folvite among others.
It has the distinction of being the first pharmaceutical company in India to start clinical research. Employing 2889 colleagues across commercial operations, manufacturing and other functions, the company is committed to providing therapies to prevent, treat and cure many of the diseases that impact India today.
- Pfizer has entered into a Delegation of Authority (DoA) with AstraZeneca Pharma India Limited
“Pfizer Ltd- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Pfizer Ltd“. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
TABLE OF CONTENT- Pfizer Ltd
- Business Divisions
- Human Healthcare
- Animal Healthcare
- Consumer Healthcare
- Products and Medicines
- Key Strengths
- Business Strategies
- Financials of Pfizer
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Brand performance
- Segmental Performance
- Financial Performance
- Quarterly performances Analysis (October-December 2016 vs October-December 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Wockhardt Ltd
- Abbott India Ltd
- Stride Shashun Ltd
- Alembic Pharmaceutical Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Pfizer Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending December 2016
- Product Portfolio
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (October-December 2015 to October-December 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of Total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES – Pfizer Ltd.
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)