“Kohinoor Foods Ltd- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Kohinoor Foods Ltd“. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Kohinoor Foods Limited (KFL), engaged in the business of manufacturing, trading and marketing of food products, offers its products under “Kohinoor” brand name. The brand is preferred by connoisseurs across the globe ranging from the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom to the Middle East and South East Asian countries.
The company is engaged in providing rice and food business. Its Basmati Rice includes Premium Basmati, Organic Basmati, Brown Basmati, Special Rice and Sela (Parboil) Basmati. Its packaged food includes dairy, biscuits and cookies, pickles, dry fruits and rice brain oil. Its Green Grown products include Organic Products and Healthy Products.
KFL also offers Ready to Eat Curries & Meals, Readymade Gravies, Cooking Pastes, Chutney’s, Spices and Seasonings to Frozen Breads, Ghee, Snacks & Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese), healthy grains, edible oils.
The company has two 100% fully owned subsidiaries – Kohinoor Foods Inc., operating from New Jersey, USA that looks after the North American and Canadian markets, and Indo European Foods Limited, in the UK with headquarters in London, that looks after besides UK, the European markets. The joint-venture company Al Dahra Kohinoor LLC operating from Dubai, UAE takes care of the markets in the Middle East.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “Kohinoor Foods Ltd “
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Kohinoor Foods Ltd
- Key Strength
- Business Strategies
- Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Strategies during FY2016
- Financials of KFL
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (April-June 2016 April-June 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Industry and Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Food Processing Industry
- Basmati Rice Industry
- Competitors mentioned:
- LT Foods Ltd
- Usher Agro Ltd
- Agro Tech Foods Ltd
- Bambino Agro Industries
- SWOT Analysis
- Future strategies
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Kohinoor Foods Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (April-June 2015 to April-June 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of Total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Kohinoor Foods Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Exports (Basmati Rice) (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Exports (Food) (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Growth pattern (exports and domestic) (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Growth pattern (Rice and Food) (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)