“V-Guard Industries Ltd- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “V-Guard Industries Ltd“. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
V-Guard Industries Limited (VGI) was incepted in 1977 by Kochouseph Chittilapilly to manufacture and market Voltage stabilizers. The company has aggressively diversified to become a multi-product company catering to the Light Electricals sector manufacturing Voltage stabilizers, Invertors & Digital UPS systems, Pumps, House wiring/LT cables, Electric water heaters, Fans, Solar water heaters and has also recently forayed into Induction cooktops, switchgears and mixer grinders.
VGI outsources 60% of its product profile while the rest are manufactured in – house, keeping a strong control in designs and quality. It has tied up with 69 vendors to manufacture Stabilizers, UPS, Digital UPS, Fans, Water Heaters, and now Switchgears and Induction Cook-Tops. The company works on asset-light business model, which helps to reduce capex and working capital requirements and generates higher return ratios.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “V-Guard Industries Ltd“
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- V-Guard Industries Ltd
- Business Model
- Key Strength
- Presence of VGI in its product market
- Business Strategies
- New Launches in FY16
- Financials of VGI
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Geographical Performance
- Segmental Performance
- Quarterly performances Analysis (July-September 2016 July-September 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- JSL Industries Ltd
- Veto Switchgears and Cables Ltd
- Lakshmi Electrical Control Systems Ltd
- Amba Enterprises Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Future Strategies
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- V-Guard Industries Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Segmental Revenue Contribution (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Segment wise revenue break-up (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of Total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- V-Guard Industries Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Expanding Geographic Presence (FY2012 to FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)