“Bajaj Electricals Ltd- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “ Bajaj Electricals Ltd “. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Bajaj Electricals (BEL), a public limited company of long standing repute has diversified business viz – Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Luminaires and EPC (Illumination, Transmission Towers and Power Distribution). It also has a presence in the hi-end range of appliances with the brands like Platini and Morphy Richards in India.
The company’s kitchen & domestic appliances (KDA) and lighting segments contributed 66% to topline with sales CAGR of nearly 10% in FY11-16. BEL has a huge retail network of 45,000 for appliances, 86,000 for fans and over 400,000 for lighting across India.
BEL has 2200+ distributors and 5000+ dealers across India. With 20 branch offices spread in different parts of the country, the company is also supported by a chain of over 5000 distributors and authorized dealers, over 3 Lakh retail outlets for Lighting, over 1 Lakh for Consumer Durables categories, 106 Bajaj Worlds and over 389 Customer Care centers. BEL also plans to expand its presence globally through franchise agreements. The company has opened stores in Nepal and plans to open stores in Ghana, Nigeria, Sri Lanka and South Africa.
- Yes Bank ties-up with Bajaj Electricals for vendor financing using blockchain
- Bajaj Electricals picks Aryaka to ramp up VoIP quality
- BEL launches its premium range of Kitchen appliances consisting of Platini Stand Mixer, Platini Vitamin Juicer and Platini Bread Maker which allow breaking from the monotony of life and “Do More”.
- BEL has entered into a strategic alliance with UK based firm Gooee to take the next step in its journey towards digitization and in creating Innovative Lighting products and solutions on IoT platform.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “ Bajaj Electricals Ltd “
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Bajaj Electricals Ltd
- Advantage BEL
- Business Strategies
- Financials of BEL
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Business Unit Performance
- Quarterly performances Analysis (July-September 2016 vs July-September 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Industry and Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Hawkins Cookers Ltd
- TTK Prestige Ltd
- Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliance
- Havells India Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Recent Developments
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Bajaj Electricals Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of Total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of Net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Bajaj Electricals Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Segmental Performance (FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)