“Jyothy Laboratories Ltd – Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Jyothy Laboratories Ltd “. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Jyothy Laboratories Limited (JLL) is one of India’s leading and most trusted companies in the FMCG industry. The company is principally engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fabric whiteners, soaps, detergents, mosquito coils and incense sticks. It operates in two segments: Soaps & Detergents and Home Care. Soaps & Detergents include fabric whiteners, fabric detergents, dish wash bar and soaps including ayurvedic soaps. Home Care products include incense sticks, dhoop and mosquito coils and scrubber and also includes tea and coffee. Today it is a multi–product company owning brands like Ujala, Maxo, Exo, Jeeva and Maya.
The company operates 40 depots to service customer requirements. JLL has a team of 1,500 marketing personnel and a marketing network of 2,500 distributors and has a pan–India presence with a reach to over 750,000 Indian households. The company exports its products to 14 countries that include Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Mauritius, Malaysia, UAE, Hong Kong and Saudi Arabia.
- Jyothy Laboratories gets nod to raise Rs 4 billion via NCDs
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “ Jyothy Laboratories Ltd “
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd
- Business Area
- Advantage JLL
- Business Strategies
- Growth Strategies
- Brand Strategies
- Other operational Strategies
- Financials of JLL
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Brand Performance
- Quarterly performances Analysis (July-September 2016 vs July-September 2015)
- Brand Performance
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Industry and Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Bajaj Corp Ltd
- JHS Svendgaard Laboratories Ltd
- Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health care Ltd
- Colgate Palmolive (India) Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Future Strategies
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Category Wise Consolidated Sales (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Brand Wise Sales (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Segmental Contribution (FY2016)
- Brand Performance (FY2016)
- Geographical Performance (FY2016)
- Finished Good Mix (FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Raw Material Mix (FY2016)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)