In the Half Yearly Industry Tracker for packaging, the industry segments covered include glass packaging, green packaging, flexible packaging, soft drinks packaging,metal cans and plastic packaging.
HALF YEARLY INDUSTRY TRACKER (HYIT) is a unique biannual periodical from SKBKS covering a diverse range of 20 industries. Further, each issue of HYIT concentrates on a specific industry and its six segments, providing useful and valuable market insights both at national and international level.
HYIT delves into the Global and Indian market scenario, strategically assessing market growth potential. It provides content and data focusing on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market. The periodical helps gain competitive intelligence about the market in a quick and cost effective way. It helps in empowering your branding and marketing strategies.
The publication provides a basic overview of the industry which includes definition, classification, benefits, applications etc.
It focuses on Global and Indian market providing information such as market size, structure and share, market trends, growth drivers. The report also states the production/consumption details, export- import details, supply and demand, developments, investments and industry specific regulatory environment.
With necessary tables and figures the publication puts across the important statistics on the past, current and future status of the industries.
Table of Content
- Market Overview
- History/ Evolution of the product
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & growth
- Share of organized and unorganized players
- Demand and Supply of the product
- Key Drivers
- Global Market Scenario
- Analysis of current market Scenario globally
- Global Market by Demography
- Key Market players (Share)
- Indian Market Scenario
- Analysis of current market Scenario
- Key Market players/ Specific product name or brand
- Market share
- Exports/ Imports
- Major Countries Export/ Import
- Quantity Export /Import (over five years)
- Competitive Landscape
- Porters five force Model
- Analysis of current and upcoming product categories of high growth rate within the industry.
- Analysis of technology development and
- Competitive analysis of key market
- Government Policy & Regulations
- Analyst view
Note: Figure and Tables provided wherever necessary
Reasons to buy
- Stakeholders can keep track and identify market trends, opportunities, growth drivers, and challenges behind the market change.
- Get acquainted with the recent developments, innovations and technology updates.
- Assess the market performance and build your investment strategy and marketing strategy.
- Build up your content in your presentations and add weight to pitches by the data presented.