“Canara Bank- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Canara Bank“. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Canara Bank, a premier commercial bank in India has the distinction of being one of the earliest banks in India established in 1906 in Mangalore. Today, Canara Bank has a strong pan India presence with 5868 branches and 10026 ATMs, catering to all segments of an ever growing clientele accounts base of 75.2 million. Across the borders, the Bank has 8 branches, one each at London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Leicester, Manama, Johannesburg, New York and DIFC (Dubai) & a Representative Office at Sharjah, UAE.
The bank is recognized as a leading financial conglomerate in India, with as many as nine subsidiaries/sponsored institutions/joint ventures in India and abroad. It aspires to emerge as a “Preferred Bank” by pursuing global benchmarks in profitability, operational efficiency, asset quality, risk management and expanding the global reach.
- Canara Bank has decided to raise Rs25bn in one or more tranches by issuing Basel-III compliant bonds.
- Canara Bank and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance signed a corporate agency agreement for distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through Canara Bank’s network.
- The Bank plans to sell a portion of its 43% stake in Can Fin Homes as part of the government’s diktat asking public sector banks looking to sell their noncore businesses.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “Canara Bank”
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Canara Bank
- Business Strategies
- Subsidiaries and JVs
- Financials of Canara Bank
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (July-September 2016 vs July-September 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of operating Income
- Industry and Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank
- SWOT Analysis
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Canara Bank
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Significant Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Segment Revenue (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Business Performance (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Quarterly Business performance-(July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Quarterly Performance-Overseas Business (July-September 2015 vs July-September 2016)
- Cost structure as percentage of operating income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of total income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Canara Bank
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Bank Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Segment wise deposit Mix-FY2016
- Retail lending operations-FY2016
- Cost Structure as percentage of Operating Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)