“Natco Pharma Limited- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecast for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Natco Pharma Limited “. It helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Natco Pharma Ltd., a vertically integrated pharmaceutical company has its focus on niche therapeutic areas and complex products in Finished Dosage Formulations (“FDF”) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (“APIs”). With a diversified business model, the company has presence across segments including Domestic & International formulations, API manufacturing and drug discovery. Its products are marketed in over 40 countries and has portfolio of 35 niche ANDA filings in the US including 14 Para IV filings and 31 USDMFs filings.
Natco Pharma has strong position in domestic oncology segment with presence in Gastroenterology and Orthopaedics. It had the first-mover advantage in terms of sales of a generic version of Sovaldi and Harvoni.
Net profit more than doubled in the quarter ended September, driven by sales at its formulations business, which accounts for a lion’s share of Natco Pharma’s revenue. It grew 85% to Rs3.70 billion. The growth was predominantly driven by increased domestic sales of its hepatitis C products.
- Natco Pharma gets USFDA nod for Armodafinil tablets, used as wakefulness promoting agent, and plans to launch the product immediately in the US.
- Natco Pharma gets USFDA nod for generic Budesonide capsules used for treatment of active Crohn’s disease for the American market.
- Natco Pharma lines up product filings; greenfield formulations facility coming up in Vizag
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ” Natco Pharma Limited “
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT- Natco Pharma Limited
- Business Segments
- Key Strengths
- Business Strategies
- Strategies during FY16
- Financials of Natco Pharma Limited
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Consolidated Performance
- Segmental Performance
- Standalone Performance
- Quarterly performances Analysis (July-September 2016 vs July-September 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Industry and Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Strides Shasun Limited
- Aarti Drugs Ltd
- Wockhardt Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Future Strategies
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Natco Pharma Limited
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Segmental performance-FY17 vs FY16 (July-September)
- Cost structure as percentage of total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Natco Pharma Limited
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Segment Revenue Mix-FY2016
- Oncology Revenue (FY2012-FY2016)
- API Revenue (FY2012-FY2016)
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)