“Hero Motocorp Ltd- Company Profile & Financial Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. You will find information on the business structure, areas of operation, products and services offered by the company. It also comprises SWOT analysis, key ratios, historical financial data and insider’s view on financial stability and industrial ranking with financial forecasts for two- year period.
This report is a decisive resource for industry executives and stakeholders who are looking to access key information about “Hero Motocorp Ltd“. It helps formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SKBKS strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India with a market share of 35% in FY16. The company’s two wheelers are manufactured across 4 globally benchmarked manufacturing facilities. Through an extensive network of more than 90 parts distributors, 800 authorized dealers and 1150 Authorised Service Centres across India and in over 18 countries through 6000 + touch points across the world, the company has been strengthening its entire network.
2016 has been particularly positive for Hero MotoCorp as the company sold over 6 lakh two wheeler in five months throughout the calendar year. In fact, the company recorded its best ever performance in a quarter during the July-September 2016 period, having retailed 18,23,498 units, a healthy growth of 15.8% when compared to the same quarter in 2015.
Having laid a strong platform of technology and production capabilities, its aim now is to further expand its portfolio and develop technologies that will have a positive and sustainable impact on the world. The company is currently working on developing a series of new products across multiple segments, including those in the premium space. It is also working on developing next generation technologies to stay ahead of the curve, so that the company is future-ready.
- Hero Motocorp clocks record sales in October; sells over 6 lakh bikes for third consecutive month.
- Hero enters the growth centers of Africa with the Dawn triplet.
- Hero MotoCorp invests Rs 180 crore in electric automotive maker Ather Energy
- Hero MotoCorp forays into Middle East market with Al Futtaim
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions
- Corporate business strategies – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategies
- Major products and services – A descriptive list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Company history –Major milestones achieved by the company
- Stock details- Ticker code at BSE and NSE, Market capitalization, Share price, 52 week relative performance at BSE, share holding pattern for the recent quarter
- Major Mergers & Acquisitions trends-a descriptive strategic acquisitions done by the company during the course of operations
- Financial Analysis- Five year financial summary; financial performance analysis of the company- a yearly and quarterly
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements with 5 years history.
- Cost structure- Five year cost structure analysis as percentage of sales
- Industry and peer competitors – Competitive economic environment in the industry and comparative financial analysis of peers.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Recent developments and Investment-Includes recent activities and strategies followed by the company and investments done and planned for future
- Outlook- Outlook of the industry with growth drivers
- Analysts’ view on the company with forecast for two year period.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information wherever necessary
REASONS TO BUY
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “Hero Motocorp Ltd”
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TABLE OF CONTENT-Hero Motocorp Ltd
- Advantage Hero
- Business Strategies
- Major Milestones
- Strategies during FY2016
- Achievement and Launches during FY2016
- Financials of Hero Motocorp Ltd
- Five year performance Analysis (FY2012-2016)
- Annual performance Analysis (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Quarterly performances Analysis (July-September 2016 vs July-September 2015)
- Cost structure analysis as percentage of Total Income
- Industry and Peer comparison analysis as percentage of Net income
- Competitors mentioned:
- Bajaj Auto Ltd
- TVS Motor Company Ltd
- Atul Auto Ltd
- LML Ltd
- SWOT Analysis
- Future Strategies
- Outlook and Analyst view
LIST OF TABLES- Hero Motocorp Ltd
- List of Key Employees
- Stock Details
- Share Holdings–Quarter ending September 2016
- Hero streets Globally
- Major Milestones
- Five year Financial Summary (FY2012-2016)
- Key Financial Ratios (FY2012-2016)
- Quarterly Financials (July-September 2015 to July-September 2016)
- Quarterly Product sales-FY17 vs FY16 (July-September)
- Cost structure as percentage of total income (FY2012-FY2016)
- Peer Comparison as percentage of net income (FY2016)
- Heat Chart-Peers (FY2016)
- Income Statement Forecast (FY2017 and FY2018)
LIST OF FIGURES- Hero Motocorp Ltd
- Relative performance of Stock at BSE (Recent 52 Week period)
- Company Performance (FY2012-FY2016)
- Product Performance-FY2012-FY2016
- Finished Goods Mix-FY2016
- Cost Structure as percentage of Total Income (FY2016 vs FY2015)
- Peers Performance (FY2016)